REGISTRATION IS OPEN For SUMMER
All ice will be at OmniCenter in Onalaska (255 Rider Club Road, Onalaska, WI)
See club calendar for details.
Questions can be directed to or by calling Holly Jacobs at 507-951-1538.
- All skaters must wear a mask
- All coaches must wear a mask
- Maximum of 10 skaters on each block of ice
- No spectators in the building, parents may enter to tie skates and must leave immediately after.
- Rink will open 10 minutes prior to the start of ice time
- Skating Families will receive rink entrance informaton after the registration deadline.