Registration is now open for Fall Ice.
We have recently upgraded to ONLINE Registration.
Lessons are available for Learn to Skate, Private Lessons, Synchronized Skating and the Annual Ice Show.
NEW to online registration? Please complete the following steps: (returning members, please use the parent portal)
1. Click Here to Register and a new window will open
2. Complete Parent Contact Information and Skater Information
3. Select Classes
(1st Class, should be your membership type, if you have not renewed membership this season)
(up to 14 additional classes can be selected)
4. Select your payment Method (we will begin accepting online payments in the fall)
5. Read and agree to compliance items
6. Select Membership Type and Submit
You will be sent a complete registration invoice and confirmation by email.
NEW MEMBERS RETURNING MEMBERS
Payment can be paid in full on September 11th, online, or payment agreements will be made.
Payments may also be submitted by postal mail to:
Winona Figure Skating Club
PO Box 122
Winona, MN 55987
If you have questions about your registration, please feel free to contact Holly Jacobs at 507-951-1538